By the time you read this, you’ll be leaving England. At the time of writing, you’ve been here almost two weeks.
It’s been a good two weeks. Hopefully the experiences you’ve had complete overshadow everything that’s happened so far though.
So I’ll write what I hope happens:
- Make friends in every class
- Have a good exchange weekend
- Spend Christmas with new people
- Spend New Year’s somewhere awesome
As you know, I’m not much for setting goals. But remember the reasons you came on this trip in the first place:
- Always wanted to study abroad
- Make new friends
- Leave home
- Forcefully eject self from ‘shell’
I think so far that I am satisfied with the trip – but I hope you are able to look back at this year and say without doubt that it was best year of your life. [editor’s note: so far…]
-Mitchell Rysavy, September 2013″